ST. JAMES PLAZA
2341 Nott Street. Niskayuna, New York
|LIQUOR STORE||NAIL SALON||EDWARD D. JONES & CO|
|DANCE FIRE||MEDETEC||FRESENIUS DIALYSIS CENTER|
|ATTACHED TO:||SHOPRITE GROCERY STORE||STARBUCKS|
|SMASHBURGER||DOLLAR TREE||BEST CLEANERS|
|RICOS PIZZA||THAI THAI BISTRO||NISKY MARTIAL ARTS|
- Two-story, ±43,000 square foot “L” shaped neighborhood shopping center
- Comprised of retail and office space
- Originally constructed in 2001t
- Attached to the separately owned ShopRite Square (formerly St. James Square – Phase I). Now known as
ShopRite Square, Phase I since securing the Capital Region’s first ShopRite grocery store.
- The decorative façade of Phase II includes exterior brick facing, gabled roof lines, and a clock tower.
- Additional features within Shop Rite Square include:
- Covered walkways on two levels, landscaped islands, and a central courtyard area.
- The build quality is Class A in nature, with ribbon windows, and a bright, inviting elevator lobby on the southeastern end of the building.
Ask us about this property
GROSS LEASABLE AREA
100.00% garciga Owned
% LEGAL OWNERSHIP
C-N NEIGHBORHOOD COMMERCIAL
2022 PROJECTION HOUSE HOLDS
2017 ESTIMATED HOUSE HOLD
|AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD SIZE|
2017 AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD INCOME
2022 AVERAGE PER CAPITA INCOME