The Casino Shoppes
13118 Highway 61 North. Tunica Resorts, MS
Casino Site Plan
|Great American Discount||Tunica Indoor Flea Market||Rainbow|
|Hutsell’s Place||Smartbuy’s Indoor Market||Manny’s Deli & More|
|Super Discount Grocery||Gaming Commission||The Auto Toy Store|
|A Lil Bit of Everything||Tunica Auction House||Terry’s Attic|
|Mary Lou’s||Super Discount Furniture||A One Shirts|
|Second Time Around||Blessed Thrift||Tax Service|
|Tunica Event Center||Warren’s Storage||Big Ma’s Resale|
|Wolfe’s Den||Deno’s Ebay||T&T|
|Little Truckers Race Track||A One Barber Shop||Perfect Find|
|Unique Plus||Cheap Charlie’s||Brown’s Variety Store|
|In Home Farms||Executive Auto Sales||Fitzgerald’s|
- 181,000 sq.ft. of retail space
- Expansion potential of 253,500 sq.ft.
- More than 8 million people a year choose the South’s Casino Capital for their vacation getaway.
- The Tunica area is now the third largest gaming region in the United States, after Las Vegas and Atlantic City.
- It’s blooming effect on the local economy has spurred population growth in unincorporated parts of the county outside Tunica proper.
- Casino Shoppes are located just 12 miles south of Memphis
Ask us about this property
GROSS LEASABLE AREA
100.00% garciga Owned
% LEGAL OWNERSHIP
12 miles south of memphis
2017 Estimated Population by Sex
Average Household Income
Per Capita Income